Skip to main content

8 Android Apps (That Are Actually Great!)



*THESE APPS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ON iOS.

In this video, I will show you 8 Android Apps for your phone or tablet that some consider the best you can get. Searching for apps in the Google Play store can sometimes be an overwhelming task with all of the choices. As most of you know, many of the apps in the play store are not that good. These apps I show you today are actually great and some of the best in the store. They would be in almost anybody's top 5 or top 10 list for best Android apps. Of course, there are many other great apps available for Android, and I will cover those in future videos in this series. I use these Android apps listed in this video all the time and they may be useful for you as well. 

Zedge: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...
Duolingo: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...
SwiftKey: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...
Waze: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...
GasBuddy: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...
Wifi Analyzer: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...
Weather Underground: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...
Khan Academy: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Fix External Drive Not Recognized Error in Windows

Top 10 Teenagers You Won’t Believe Exist – Part 2

10 Chrome Extensions That Are Amazingly Useful!

Google Chrome is the most used web browser in the world. To take full advantage of Chrome, there are plenty of useful extensions that can make your browsing experience more enjoyable. As some of you know, Chrome extensions can also be used in other chromium-based browsers like Opera and Vivaldi. In this video, I will show you 10 Chrome extensions that are a mixture of both well-known and lesser-known add-ons that are amazingly useful in helping to increase your security, save you money and enhance your overall browsing experience.